Radiation Safety Training - For Users
All persons working with radioisotopes
(3 hour duration)
Non Users - contact email@example.com
This training is designed for all users of radioactive materials and must be renewed regularly. Topics covered in this course include:
- physical and biological characteristics of radiation;
- risk analysis;
- operational procedures; and
- safe work practices.
Note: Training is required by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) for all radioisotope users. CNSC controls the University's site license and monitors our activities regularly.
- Interim Training - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A User Registration Form must be completed and sent to ORM. Approval is required prior to being authorized to work with radioactive material (Form available from email@example.com)
For more information
Tel: 613-562-5892 X3057
- Alternate version
- L’atelier n’est pas offert dans l’autre langue.
- Un superviseur doit approuver votre requête.
- Mode de livraison
- En classe
There is no event or no online module available at this moment. Please click on the following button if you want to be alerted of any future changes