Radiation Safety Training - For Users
This training is designed for all users of radioactive materials and must be renewed regularly.
All persons working with radioisotopes
(3 hour duration)
Non Users - contact email@example.com
This training is designed for all users of radioactive materials and must be renewed regularly. Topics covered in this course include:
- physical and biological characteristics of radiation;
- risk analysis;
- operational procedures; and
- safe work practices.
Note: Training is required by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) for all radioisotope users. CNSC controls the University's site license and monitors our activities regularly.
- Interim Training - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A User Registration Form must be completed and sent to ORM. Approval is required prior to being authorized to work with radioactive material (Form available from email@example.com)
For more information
Tel: 613-562-5892 X3057 or 8081
- Alternate version
- This workshop is not offered in the other official language at this time.
- Your request must be approved by a supervisor.
- 3 hours
- Delivery mode
- In class
If you have any accessibility needs, please contact the service offering the workshop as soon as possible so we can ensure your accessibility needs are met (see your invitation for contact information
There is no event or no online module available at this moment.