Biosafety Training - For Users
All persons working with infectious agents or material
(3 hour duration)
Non Users - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The emergence of biotechnology and inter-disciplinary research requires safe work practices and responsible waste disposal if we are to protect our personnel and the environment. The objectives of this training are to:
- discuss practical and theoretical issues regarding the use of Biohazardous agents;
- understand the various elements that ensure proper Biosafety in labs;
- review the requirements of Public Health Agency of Canada's New Biosafety Guidelines; and
- review the University of Ottawa's Biosafety Program and requirements.
- Interim Training - contact email@example.com
- A User Registration Form must be completed and sent to ORM. Approval is required prior to being authorized to work with biohazardous material (Form available from firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information
Tel: 613-562-5892 X3153
- Alternate version
- This workshop is not offered in the other official language at this time.
- Your request must be approved by a supervisor.
- Delivery mode
- In class
There is no event or no online module available at this moment. Please click on the following button if you want to be alerted of any future changes