Essential Tools from a Trauma Expert: Managing Secondary Trauma, Moral Distress Compassion Fatigue During COVID-19
Transformation 2030 Competency: Resiliency
LIVE WEBINAR: For all uOttawa employees
Inspired by Françoise Mathieu’s TEDX Talk, this webinar explores the concept of exquisite empathy and provides evidence-informed tools to help you rapidly return to a healthy baseline during times of crisis.
By the end of the webinar, you will be familiar with:
- Exquisite Empathy: What is the sweet spot between caring too much and not caring at all?
- Managing moral distress in times of crisis
- Factors that increase our risk of secondary trauma, moral distress compassion fatigue
- COVID-19: An amplifying risk factor
- Five strategies for transforming compassion fatigue and secondary trauma
The registration link will be provided to the participants that are already registered.
Registration deadline : August 21, 2020 at 4:00pm
This webinar will be presented in french on a different date: August 27, 2020
- Alternate version
- This workshop is not offered in the other official language at this time.
- University of Ottawa's employee
- Your request must be approved by a supervisor.
- Delivery mode
- In class
There is no event or no online module available at this moment.