Digital Self-Defence training via Microsoft Teams
You are the University’s first line of defence in IT security.
As a uOttawa employee, you have access to sensitive information relating to academics, research and administration. This self-paced online training will show you the fundamentals and best practices when it comes to protecting University information and devices against digital attacks.
Digital Self-Defence training is mandatory for all employees.
The training modules will help you:
- Identify security risks related to data and personal information
- Learn about digital privacy and security best practices and policies
- Protect personal and University information
- Store information, protect electronic devices and share data securely
- Know what to do when facing an IT security risk
Help protect uOttawa information. Be aware. Stay secure.
This workshop is bilingual, which means French, English or both languages will be used, depending the preference of the participants.Therefore, you must be able to understand and follow instructions in both official languages.
You may ask questions in your language of choice and will be answered in that language.
- Support Staff University of Ottawa
- Information Technology Professionals of the University of Ottawa
- Association of Professors of the University of Ottawa
- Non Union
- Academic Research Associates
- Association of Part-Time Professors of the University of Ottawa
- Post Doctoral
- Work Study Students
- Delivery mode
- In class
There is no event or no online module available at this moment.