Journal Entries and the General Ledger (online module)
This module contains demonstrations of Banner, the University of Ottawa financial system. You will learn how to:
- Create a journal entry
- Check your transaction status and modify them as needed
- Check your error messages
- Retrieve a journal entry and make modifications as needed
- Check available funds
You are required to take the Notions élémentaires training (in French) first. This training provides the basic knowledge needed to understand the structure and main elements of the University of Ottawa financial system. If you haven’t yet taken it, email your request to hrlearning@uOttawa.ca.
This workshop is bilingual, which means French, English or both languages will be used, depending the preference of the participants.Therefore, you must be able to understand and follow instructions in both official languages.
You may ask questions in your language of choice and will be answered in that language.
- University of Ottawa's employee
- Your request must be approved by a supervisor.
- Delivery mode