Additional tools and functions for literature searches
*** Note: It is recommended to have taken the ‘Improve your Research Techniques’ workshop or to be knowledgeable with searching in databases to follow this workshop ***
Are you looking to participate in a systematic or scoping review? Have to update your search results before publishing your article?? This workshop will teach you how to effectively utilize the advanced functions in platforms and databases to update your search results, as well as methods of translating your search strategies (ex.: translate a search from Medline to CINAHL), the advantages of citation managers (ex.: EndNote, Zotero) compared to screening tools (ex.: Covidence).
- Organize your work according to the research steps
- Understanding the translation of the search strategies between databases/platforms
- Be able to update search results
- Choose the appropriate tool to refine search results
- Transfer data from one system to another
- French version
- Outils et fonctions complémentaires des recherches de littérature
- University of Ottawa's employee
- Delivery mode
- In class
There is no event or no online module available at this moment.