Dry Lab Risk Management
This training will provide information regarding:
• roles and responsibilities,
• personal protective equipment,
• project hazard/risk assessment,
• safe laboratory practices, and
• control measures and emergency procedures.
This training applies to individuals working in a laboratory who do not handle chemicals and biologicals on a regular basis.
This workshop will be presented virtually. An invitation to the registered participants will be sent through Microsoft Teams the day before the workshop. It is strictly prohibited to record this session to preserve confidentiality of matters shared between the participants and the facilitator.
- Alternate version
- This workshop is not offered in the other official language at this time.
- 3 hours
- Delivery mode
- In class
There is no event or no online module available at this moment.