Dry Lab Risk Management
This training will provide information regarding:
• roles and responsibilities,
• personal protective equipment,
• project hazard/risk assessment,
• safe laboratory practices, and
• control measures and emergency procedures.
This training applies to individuals working in a laboratory who do not handle chemicals and biologicals on a regular basis.
- Alternate version
- This workshop is not offered in the other official language at this time.
- 3 hours
- Delivery mode
- In class
12 of 38 seats available
53 of 55 seats available