Principles of Laser Safety
All individual working with class 3B or class 4 open lasers or laser systems (3 hour duration).
This course is designed for all users working with or potentially exposed to class 3b or class 4 laser radiation. Topics covered in this course include:
- Fundamentals of laser operation
- Bioeffects of laser radiation on the eye and skin
- Significance of specular and diffuse reflections
- Laser hazard evaluation
- Laser classification
- Control measures
- Non-beam hazards
For more information
- Alternate version
- This workshop is not offered in the other official language at this time.
- Your request must be approved by a supervisor.
- Delivery mode
- In class
There is no event or no online module available at this moment.