Spill Response Training
Highly recommended for all persons working in labs and workshops at the University of Ottawa including term employees and those working by grant.
This training will provide instructions regarding the safe handling of chemical and hazardous material spills, including:
- uOttawa’s spill response procedure
- Responsibilities of parties during a spill
- Procedures for safely handling minor and major spills
- A look at the supplies found inside the Spill Kits and their usage
- French version
- Réponse aux déversements
- University of Ottawa's employee
- Your request must be approved by a supervisor.
- 3 hours
- Delivery mode
- In class
There is no event or no online module available at this moment.